This information is intended to provide the user with information relating to the processing of his personal data in accordance with art. 13 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data and articles 13 and 14 of the European Regulation n. 679/2016.
1. Data controller
The data controller has appointed ASSO S.r.l. as head of data protection (D.P.O.), with registered office in Ragusa, via Marzabotto 32, VAT number 01670840881, data processing manager.
It assumes the task and responsibility to scrupulously observe the instructions given by the Data Controller and to comply with the provisions of the applicable provisions in force.
2. Type of data processed
The data controller collects the following data during navigation on its website:
Navigation data (technical cookies)
During normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire some data which are then implicitly transmitted in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that by its nature could, through associations and processing with data held by third parties, allow users / visitors to be identified (e.g. the IP address, the operating system installed on the user's device, the browser with the which navigation is carried out, the time when navigation takes place, the pages visited and the links selected within them, the duration of display of the individual pages, the websites of origin).
These data, anonymously, are used only for statistical information and to check the correct functioning of the site.
Third party cookies
Data voluntarily provided by users / visitors:
If users / visitors, by connecting to this site, send their personal data to access certain services or to make requests by e-mail, this entails the acquisition, by the data controller, of the sender's address and / or of any other personal data that will be processed exclusively to respond to the request, or for the provision of the service.
3. Purpose of data processing
The personal data collected by the data controller are aimed at:
a) ensure the user the best delivery and management of the service;
b) detect the quality of services and the degree of user satisfaction;
c) the detection of the user's browsing behavior, with statistical detection tools also by means of cookies (see the relevant information in this regard link).
d) allow the use of the "contacts" form within the website;
d) allow the use of the "contacts" form within the website;
d) allow the use of the "contacts" form within the website
4. Legal basis of the treatment
The processing of the user's personal data has as justifying causes:
- for the purposes of sub a and sub b and sub the legitimate interest of the data controller;
- for the purposes of sub c, sub d, sub e, sub f the express consent of the user.
5. Data retention
- Browsing data will be kept for a period not exceeding three months.
- The data collected by means of the contact form will be kept by the data controller for the time necessary to answer the questions posed by users and in any case for a maximum period of twelve months.
- The data collected for the user's registration to the newsletter will be kept for the entire duration of the registration. The treatment will cease in the event of a request for cancellation from the newsletter by the user
- The data collected for the creation of a reserved area / profile within the website will be kept for the entire duration of the reserved area / profile. Storage will cease in the event of a request for cancellation of the private area / profile by the user.
6. Disclosure of data
The data collected during navigation or provided by the user through the contact form or the newsletter form may be communicated to:
- to third parties, with whom the data controller has entered into partnership agreements, with the sole objective of providing the services offered;
- to independent advertising companies that will be able to use this data on the user's visits (which do not include the name, address, email address or telephone number of the user to this and other websites to create advertisements on products and services that may interest him .
7. Rights of the interested party
Among the rights recognized to interested parties by EU Regulation no. 679/2016 include those of:
- request access to the personal data collected and related information;
- request the correction of incorrect data or the integration of incomplete data;
- request the cancellation of your personal data in the cases provided for by art. 17, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016;
- request the limitation of the processing of user data in the cases provided for in art. 18, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016;
- request and obtain that the user's personal data processed automatically and acquired with the consent of the interested party or on the basis of a contract entered into with the interested party are provided to the latter in a structured and readable format by automatic device, also for the purpose of communicating such data to another data controller (right to data portability);
- object at any time to the processing of your personal data in the cases provided for by art. art. 21 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016.
- withdraw consent at any time, but only in the event that the processing is based on consent for one or more purposes and regards common personal data (such as date and place of birth or place of residence) or particular categories of data (such as racial origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health or sexual life);
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority and for Italy to the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data (www.garanteprivacy.it).
8. Processing methods
The treatment is carried out through automated tools (e.g. using electronic procedures and media) and / or manually (e.g. on paper) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in accordance with the current regulatory provisions.
9. Optional supply of data
Except for navigation data, the provision of data is optional. However, failure to provide data could make it impossible for users / visitors to access / receive the requested services.
10. Profiling and dissemination of data
Your personal data are not subject to disclosure or to any fully automated decision-making process, including profiling.